Monday, February 16, 2009

OOOh Those Hot Girls!!


The best thing of Gurgaon is the girls.
From great boobs to big asses they have everything!
And they love to show off.
Minis, Macros, Capris, Skirts, Sarees(blouse to be noted)are all totally and truly uncensored.
And one needs to really have a cool head to work among such a infectious climate.

In our office also the same infection spreaded. In the walls posters like ‘Begin the day with a smile’ , ‘Be Happy Work Happy’ e.t.c are there..I thought once to add another called ‘Its all about control!’

I would like to list here some hotties, I am not such a brilliant writer to give a description but anyway I would try for welfare of the readers:

Aarti: Wears sarree mainly shifon and silk and tends to cover only those parts which shouldn’t be covered and keeps open the parts which really need to be covered.
Precaution : Try not to look at her.

Payel : Wears jeans(as tight as possible) and short kurtas in a way so that big asses are prominent.
Precaution : Think of Delivery date of Project, buddy!

Ruchi : Married lady with a fabulous body! Neeraj thus have a crush on her.
Precaution : Her sindoor.

Gunjan : Experiment with dresses and have a great habit of bending before you as much as she can..just to test your visibility.
Precaution : You look up.

Neha : She is the best! Offers you always her deep deep clevage. She is really daring and love to wear skin-hugging tea-shirt with slogans over her well-shaped boobs as ‘Who have got the biggest mouth!’
Precaution : No precaution available.

And with this hot Neha I met one evening the day before Holi in ‘Om Sweets’.
The shop was totally crowded and I saw her in the queue.
My hindi is miserable so I thought to skip her but she called me.

I saw she was buying sweets . After that we came outside. ‘You stay nearby?’
I nodded, ‘Ya in Sector 31.’ ‘You?’
She smiled. ‘I stay in Sector 30’.
‘You came so far?’ ‘Yes, this is the best sweet shop of Gurgaon..so I have to?’
‘Have you ever been to Kolkata ?’ I asked her.
‘No, she replied. ‘But I would love to..I heard it is a great city!’
I smiled. ‘It is’.

The whole area is greatly decorated. Lights glowing everywhere. The mood is festive here.

Neha is looking really beautiful today. She is wearing a simple blue salwar today with white dupatta. Her hair scattered in wind. She is looking simple. And thus beautiful.

‘I want to give you something’, she said and going towards a temporary road-stall buy a packet of abir and gave it to me. She looked and said ‘It is a custom that when ever you met some new friend in Holi you should give him a small gift.’
‘That’s great!’ I gave her also a packet of abir.
And then before she got up in a rickshaw she said to me smiling, ‘Its nice to get you as friend!’

I smiled and said , ‘Its great to be friends!’
Then Neha went away.
Today I really liked the girl.

I earlier thought her as cheap and just a typical Delhi girl. But yesterday Abhijit my friend who came from Nainital said me that Neha is living a miserable life..her mother totally bed-ridden due to arthritis and she have a small brother and the responsibilities of the whole family have to bear by Neha. This really increased my respect for her. It is a real tough task to smile always by submerging her worries. Can anyone ever think that Neha have such a worry behind all her glamour. And another thing she never exposed her sadness to anyone. For that reason I like her now. She had her own prestige.

And I would love to be her friend.

In night I saw Neeraj came to me and shook my hand and said ‘Congrats!’
‘For what!’ ‘Dear, you lost your virginity today!’
‘Who told you I am a virgin!’ ‘Anyway but today you lost it in Gurgaon!’
‘How?’ ‘Neha havn’t done anything with you?’

‘Oh come on..we are just friends..and you know that I have girlfriend!’ ‘So what idiot! Tell me how is she?’
‘Oh! She is great!’I smiled. ‘Can fuck you well!’
‘Really innovative and seductive she is!’ Neeraj stopped.
I know that a Mulla can run upto a mosque. After a while he said again , ‘You are a smart guy.’
‘Why?’ ‘Got a Bengali girl! You know that fish and mustard oil makes Bengali lady super hot!

And that’s why they are so responsive in bed!’ I said him , ‘Why havn’t you tried it dear?’
‘Who told I havn’t? Its just that I never got hold of the Bengali language!’

At that moment my mobile rang. Its her. Neeraj while moving away said smiling.. ‘Are yaar, tujhe to bimari lag gaya, jab bhi dekhu phone karta rahta hai..Doctor dikha le…’

This is life in Gurgaon.
A bit of loneliness. A bit of work.
A bit of pain.
But a lot of entertainment.
And then a wait for the call.
As night comes it is just this call for which I wait.
The call from her.
To whom in night I can surrender myself completely.
Its her.
My love.
Now the million dollar question is how still I manage to get so romantic after crossing all limits of Naughtyness?
How? Well don’t be a stupid! For that you have to first fall in Love!

4 comments:

Annie Wicking said...

I enjoyed reading about the world you live in and the interesting girls you work with and the repect you show them.

Wonderful, my dear friend,

Annie

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

you live in gurgaon? wow! that's four hours from where i live.
i was just reading about a study in the paper this morning about how men tend to see scantily clad women as objects and not people.
but when you interact with someone on a human level, you find out abot their likes and dislikes, problems and struggles, is when you progress towards friendship and love.
great post... (i hope you changed everybody's names or else no one else in your office blogs)

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

Instead of trying to get to know each other on blogger, why don't we find each other on orkut/facebook/gtalk.
are you on any of these places?

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

well, you'll have to help me find you. i don't even know your last name.
My gtalk id is amrita.r.kanjilal@gmail.com
if you seek me in orkut, search for This River, That River.