Monday, April 11, 2011

The Note of a Whimsical Poet

Poetry..I gave you my dreams of closed eyes..




Poetry..I gave you the distance of the night..



Poetry..I gave you the tired walk of the lost traveller..



Poetry..I gave you the silence of the forgotten days..



Poetry..I gave you the sleepless nights..



Poetry I gave you the whistle of the last train..



Poetry..I gave you the sudden wind of a golden afternoon..



Poetry..I gave you..the first storm..



Poetry..I gave you the virgin smell of the young river..



Poetry..I gave you the litted fire..of the funeral pyres..



Poetry ..I gave you..the dwindling boat on a wrteched port..



Poetry..I gave you..the alone walk through the lost city..



Poetry..I gave you..the smile of that roadside beggar..



Poetry..I gave you..those evenings in moonlit Taj..



Poetry..I gave you..those forbidden frescoes of a lonely Prince..



Poetry..I gave you the glamour of a bloodless sword..



Poetry..I gave you kiss of the waves along the thatched huts..



Poetry..I gave you..the song of the Bhopas along the corridors of palaces..



Poetry..I gave you..the scenes of ecstatic city..



Poetry..I gave you..my own moments..of different shades..



Poetry..I gave you the the signs of a lost river..



Poetry..I gave you..my walk along the foggy station..



Poetry..I gave you..my surrender to Rabi Thakur..



Poetry..I gave you..my all evils and angry moments..



Poetry..I gave you all..



Poetry..I gave you all..



Poetry..I gave you my all births within that one death..



Poetry.. I gave you..my all deaths..within the shadow of my first birth!



.

No comments: