Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Midnight Whisper

Within the coveted roads I found the shadow of moments..



I found the surrender of uncherished desires..

I found the translation of dreams through the lost nostalgia of hypnotic rememberance..

I found the twinkling of some invisible bells..

I found the solo cry of the night bird yet in a bewildered moment of dew soaked wings.,

I found the lonely farmer with heaps of corn walking with a blink of shared unworldliness..

I found the village women with half flying veils..

I found through the paddy field the gili danda of the naked children..

I found the steam of a factory covering the horizon and the sunset..
I found the lonely temple on the top of a lonely plateau..
I found the wrecked lamppost beside a thatched hut..
I found the half exposed moon from the blanket of white layer..
I found the offerings of those remote stations..
I found the dense fog overlapping me with all its touch..
And like a man...reincarnated..
Found through the dense fog..
Different images of myself..
Like a flash of eternity..
Like a touch of the dust..
Like a kiss of Life..

Like a trembling truth of the mysticism..
And a nemesis of a deep rooted emotion..
Through the whistle of the train..
Through the freezing cold of the midnight..
Through the lively sketches of a full fledged life..
At a junction of a Station..

I waited..
Lost and Found..
Wet and Warm..
Shades and Shadows..
Of a conversation
Between me and my inner soul..
Through letters and words..
Of yet not said..of yet untouched..unshared..unexpressed..
Through the Midnight Whisper..
Of The Last traveller of the Last Train!

No comments: